Food and Health programme - Tutors Needed For Part-Time Work
Tutors are required to deliver ‘Healthy Food Made Easy’ courses to local community groups in Laois and/or Offaly.
Date: 15th April 2019
Food and Health is a nutrition programme. Tutors are trained to deliver short duration Healthy Food Made Easy courses to local community groups across Laois and Offaly. This project is a joint initiative between the HSE and Laois Partnership Company.
- Food and Health tutors will receive certified training in nutrition and facilitation skills
- Training will enable tutors to deliver Healthy Food Made Easy courses
- Training will take place at the end of May
- Training / Facilitation skills
- An interest in healthy lifestyles particularly healthy eating
- Own transport as travel throughout Laois & Offaly area is required
- Flexibility – must be available to deliver courses during day and evening
- Must be available to attend full training sessions
We are looking for applicants throughout Laois and Offaly. Previous tutors will be considered.
How to Apply:
For an application form and to find out more details, please call 087 7387611 or email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 19th April at 5pm.